Resist chemical reagents black corner countertop for chemical
- All of our fume hood worktops are monolithic epoxy materials, there
are molded marine edge to stop spill chemicals.
- The corner countertop common color is black, we can also customize
color according to client’s need.
- The total thickness is 32mm, actually it is 19+13mm, the thickness
of dished area is 19mm, the thickness of marine edge is 13mm.
- Advantages of corner countertop is easy to install and clean. Of
course, it has perfect properties on resisting chemicals and heat.
|No.||Test Item||Test Method||Result|
|1||Flexural Strength||ASTM D790-10|
|2||Horizontal Burning||ASTM D635-10||Classification:HB|
|3||Compressive Test||ASTM D695-10||24000psi|
Repairability : All of our products are monolithic epoxy resin, if there are some
scratches on the surface, it can repaired with the sand paper
- Reagents Resistance : ONUS’s product can resist many of chemical reagents, it won’t been
corrode by the most of chemicals.
Heat Resistance : ONUS’s worktop can resist 262℃ , it won’t foam and crack, the fire
can extinguish because it has no any of paper materials.
Physical Test :
- Water Absorption : 0.031%
- Flexural Strength : 12200psi
- Density : 133.8lb/ft3
Epoxy resin worktops are use in all kinds of laboratories. In view
of the rigid request for laboratory, epoxy resin worktops are vey
popular in laboratory industry, it is the best choice for lab
staff. The laboratory include the following:
|Length (mm)||Width (mm)||thickness (mm)|